منتديات القادمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

انترنت

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

improve your english with an endless conversation

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

عدد المساهمات : 28
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2009
الموقع : where my fantasy is

improve your english with an endless conversation Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 14, 2009 8:25 pm

lol!

Hi every body , today i brought you an idea to improve your english ..but i am not sure about your reaction .. huh to be frank this site is a bit quiet, it is not that active. ...hmmm ok i will enter to the subject directly as you know some people have a good vocabulary in english ..but they do not know how to use it..i mean they just keep memorizing words without knowing how to use them in sentences and this is what i am trying to solve by posting this thread . Look guys this thread aims to teach you how to use the words you have in the correct way beside its merit in helping you to revise the words you have memorized and learning new words . To be honest i have tried this idea on a site and it was great really great .so all what you have to do is to chat with each other in any topic you choose ..and you will notice a great progress in your english..i hope you will like this idea,and i am waiting for your comments .

flower
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
راشد القادمي
المشرفون
المشرفون

تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2009
العمر : 36

مُساهمةموضوع: ..   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 15, 2009 5:07 am

its realy a v.good idea

thank you so much!! ...
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 17, 2009 4:47 am

راشد القادمي كتب:
its realy a v.good idea

thank you so much!! ...

You are always welcome brother and thank you for being active ..i am still waiting for the other sleepy members but if you are enthusiastic about the idea you can choose any topic you want to chatt in . Thank you again .

............ flower
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 4:30 pm

وراكم ناااااااااايمين يا جماعة الخير ..؟ Sleep ..ومكبرين المخدة الله يصلحكم .. الموضوع فكرته جدا بسيطة .. وهي لمصلحتكم أولا وأخيرا ..الموضوع مثل المحادثة المفتوحة .. كل واحد .. يجي .. ويقط اللي براسه هنا ..طبعا بالانقلش .. اي موضوع اي سالفة اي شيء يبي يتكلم عنه ..الهدف هو.. عشان تتعلمون شلون تمشوون لغتكم ..وتتحسنون تدريجيا ..أصلا مع التكرار .. مرتين ثلاث .. اربع .. راح يلاحظ كل واحد أن لغته بدأت تتحسن ..وبدأ يتذكر المفردات القديمة اللي كان حافظها بس مو عارف شلون يستخدمها . صراحة ما تشجعون الواحد كللللللللللش... هالمنتدى احسه مهجووور ..

أتمنى أحد يحسسني بالحياة وأن فيه نااس تفهم بالانقلش ... لاتخلوني أنحاااش ..المنتديات الثانية شعلة نشااااااااط ..وخاصة في مثل هالمواضيع .. لكن عاد أنا قلت ..ذا منتداي .. وربعي وأهلي أولى أني أشاركهم هالفكرة ..اصحوا الله يرضى عليكم .

flower
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 17, 2009 1:07 am

hmmmm....what a looooooooong night it is ..whats up guys ? u dont want to participate? very lazy people ..i am not asking u to write a paper in english ..just a few sentences ..a few sentences to practice your english .. No u let me down ..i am not doing this for my self ..it is for u ..

flower
راشد القادمي
المشرفون
المشرفون

مُساهمةموضوع: .   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 22, 2009 9:04 pm

assalam alaikum..
hmm realy sorry that i have been absent alll this time ... but iwas alot busy in my study as my end semester exams s just after two weeks ...
and i realy appreciate your highly motivation and great efforts ....
okk its upto you as you suggested this thing,, we can discuse any topic !! and ihope every one participate in here for there own penift thank you...
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 5:22 am

welcome back brother really happry to see u again .It seems u r the only one who wants to improve his english although it seems very good to me .lets leave those lazy sleepy people and practice our english hahah they are the losers. Ok Rashid hope u did well in your exams, hmm could u tell us more about your studying ? and about your plans for future ? hah hope it will be an interesting topic to be discussed . Thank u again brother for being active , and i am waiting for your answer

My regards

flower
راشد القادمي
المشرفون
المشرفون

مُساهمةموضوع: .   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 8:52 am

yah sure why not ... that s of course interesting 4 me Laughing ...!you are welcome
thanks for asking .. alhamdllah previous exams were ok ..and now iam preparing myself for final exams which is in 8th of this month almost after one week or so ...
actually iam studing #aerospace engineering# in pakistan definitely ......!!! Very Happy its all about air vehicles in general form , its engines , structures, functions ,, all these stuffs about it............ they say about us $ they make the metals fly $ & i am realy proud of that ...hahah!!!!

....untill now iihave completed 6 semesters of my engineering and iam left with 2 more ,, one is called design on which we have to design an aircraft specialy millitary aircrafts and the last one is the project semester ...
my plans for the future ..let me think4 awhile scratch .......let me think again .......... !..... ohh that needs thousands of words to express what is inside me .. Smile to be honest right now iam mostly concern about what i hav started here n pakistan ..itell you my plan was to complete master directly after finishing bachelor degree here n pakistn .becouse that will be easiar for me other than coming back to saudia and applying again for that... but the situations have gone so bad n the country..&.now am just praying that i get my self out of the country safely ... thats about my studying ........ what about yours .........?
t
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 28, 2009 1:11 am

wooow mashallah Rashid i was really happy while reading these nice things about you,
i am really proud and happy to have such an ambitious person in my family . I wish you all the best brother .Ok time to tell u some thing about me hahhah. I am an english student, i studey in a college which is a branch of King Khaled University .I still have one year to graduate but my dream never stop at that point .I am planning to apply for Master degree; in english poetry cuz i am crazy about it . hmm may be at future i will get the doctorate ..who knows ??and why not ? since i have a strong will i can do any thing ,i am not praising myself but i am a good and ambitious girl i believe that nothing can prevent me from achieving my dreams . To be quite frank with u , some people around me dont support me , on the contract they try to make me less ambitious by saying stupid things about my dreams, but i dont blame them cuz they have small minds , really very very small minds and i dont care about them .Next year will be the last for me , i will study hard and do my best. hahah i think i was a bit big-mouthed right ?ok thats all Rashid , and thank u again for sharing me this topic i really appreciate it .

My regards

flower
راشد القادمي
المشرفون
المشرفون

مُساهمةموضوع: ..   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 28, 2009 7:37 am

[ mashalllah tabark allah ....
wish u alll the best for evry thing my sister ...that is very nice ..............and i am realy glad to here that from you ..... do your best study ,,work hard for the remaining year.... i pray to you from my heart for achiving your dreams and to have a great great future.......
i tell u one thing and i hope you dont mind that .... Smile just keep your moral high , dont be disturbed by things around you ..things can be changed .. . I know thats demotivate you but some how we have to convince those people and take them up to our level so they dont become occlusive to us .hahahah Laughing i hope i didnt bother you by saying that ...

.again
i i wish you all the best .. and i am thankful to you for having such anice conversation..

[regards rashid alkhathami.......
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 28, 2009 9:50 am

hello again Rashid , and thank u thank u so much for these nice words.I promise to do my best and may Allah help me . hmm u said that i may convince those people around me ? i wish it could be possible but they are thick-headed , oh God , u know they drive me crazy u cant imagine the way they think , they dont have dreams nor hopes . I dont know how do they live ?more over they make fun of me and laugh at me when i talk about my future and dreams but as i said before i dont care about them and i used to throw all their rubish behind me .I tried to convince them and tell them that we should have goals in our life, we should not keep eating, drinking and getting asleep exactly like animals; we are humans we have minds given to us from Allah to work and think and make a difference between us and the animals , but unfortunately all my attempts came to no thing .The only solution i am using with them is ignoring !! i pretend not to hear them and live my life ..hahah . I will make a great person of me and make all people say " there was a great girl from ......... and bla bla bla " heheh hope i am not exaggerating , hah i have to be confident any way . ok ok time to pray brother , see u soon , bye.

All best wishes

flower
ابو زياد
Admin
Admin
ابو زياد

عدد المساهمات : 84
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/05/2009
العمر : 52

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2009 2:39 am

In the name of God the Merciful
First, thank you for this distinction
Secondly, I apologize for the delay to respond
Thirdly, I do not have a full command language well, but I will try me you all and thank you brother Rashid
I had the honor Bhetwajdk us
ابو زياد
Admin
Admin
ابو زياد

عدد المساهمات : 84
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/05/2009
العمر : 52

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2009 3:27 am

The Falling Tear كتب:
on the contract they try to make me less ambitious by saying stupid things about my dreams, but i dont blame them cuz they have small minds , really very very small minds and i dont care about them
flower

On behalf of the whole family, I thank you for this beautiful glance

But I would like to remind you that we are your family, whether good family Aoeks the

Uncle / Amer
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 13, 2009 10:44 pm

hi dear uncle i am so happy to see u here . Look uncle i know u might get angry because of what i had said, but this does not mean that i am talking about my whole family , some members of my family (not the whole family) , some of my friends and some relatives say that stupid things . I am so frank person and i always say the truth even if it is harmful. because i dont like using croocked ways to tell others some thing; when i have some thing to tell i say it directly and frankly. . Uncle , i will tell you some things and then i want you to tell me what could you name these people. look when i talk in english , they say (oh so vain girl, you do not understand a word in english you just repeat short sentences) and some of them say ( huh she just wants to show off her english) this is one thing . Another thing uncle, when i begin talking about future and studying and so on they say (shut up girl your job is not to study but to stay in the kitchen ) when i say that i want to apply for Master Degree after i graduate they say ( no no no u have to get married .. girl ) huh really foolish people ..i am so sorry to say that but i dont like people who think negatively .Thier way of thinking , thier way of treating matters and dealing with others is so so so old , stupid and limited.

Ok this is what i wanted to explain to you uncle , i know you are my family and i love you all even if some of you treat me badly , but i have a great heart and i will never hate u or look down at u ,,but i am saying the truth thats all.

My regards

The Falling Tearr

By the way uncle i have just remebered ...the poems which i told you about and showed you on my blog have come as a kind of challenging, because when i showed them to those people they made fun of me and made jokes about my writings , . then i regretted that i showed them my writings and poems because they do not have a literary sense
they do not understand the way i am thinking . I have showed my poems to my doctor in the colllege and she got surprised and liked them very much . Lately i sent three poems to many newspapers and hope that they will be published soon.

bye

flower
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 29, 2009 4:00 pm

hello there, how are u all my dear family? hope u r ok

umm happy weekend ..enjoy your time dears

see u soon

flower
راشد القادمي
المشرفون
المشرفون

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 01, 2009 6:55 am

helllo again ...............
back to you after abit long time but i was having my exams as i told you earlier and thank god iam done with it, and it was ok.... ....

thanks abu ziad for participating with us , and mashallh your english is good amazingly.....i am realy glad... to see that.. and to see with us here ...

thanks falling tears for asking we are alllhamdllah fine..we are doing well ..

hmm today inshallah ........i will be coming back to saudia .... home sweet home improve your english with an endless conversation Icon_smile for one month or so vacation .....

i wish all the best for you all and may allah bless all of us .....

regards
rashid algadmi..
The Falling Tear
المشرفون
المشرفون
The Falling Tear

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: improve your english with an endless conversation   improve your english with an endless conversation I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 01, 2009 8:39 pm

wooow mashallah brother ..welcome to your home ..i hope you will enjoy your time

may Allah protect you and bless you brother

improve your english with an endless conversation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات القادمي :: القسم الأدبي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية-
انتقل الى: